About - About Us
EPRA/Recycle My Electronics is a Producer Responsibility Organization (PRO) for collection of electronics within the province of Ontario. EPRA/Recycle My Electronics is responsible for the safe and secure collection and recycling of electronics.
Our expertise comes from the largest network of qualified processors, transporters and drop-off locations in Canada. We work across diverse regulatory landscapes and challenging logistical backdrop, to ensure materials are collected, recycled and handled in a safe, secure and environmentally sound manner.
This is EPRA
EPRA Capabilities and Credentials
EPRA/Recycle My Electronics is the established leader in the collection and recycling of end-of-life electronics (EOLE), operating safe and secure programs across Canada.
We manage take back programs in 9 provinces on behalf of obligated Stewards (Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers of electronics) and Provincial Regulators.
Working on the behalf of more than 7,500 Stewards nationally, EPRA/Recycle My Electronics helps Canadian businesses, and consumers with secure and convenient collection and recycling options, including working with over 2,500 drop-off locations.
EPRA/Recycle My Electronics works with over 1,400 municipalities coast-to-coast in Canada. Our municipal partners provide critical waste management services to residents and we take pride in working with municipalities creating customized, local solutions for unique audiences, geographies and regulatory requirements.
Safe & Secure End-Of-Life Electronics Management
Proven Track Record
EPRA/Recycle My Electronics pioneered best practices to support Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) in Canada. For over a decade, EPRA/Recycle My Electronics has assisted retailers, electronic producers and manufacturers meet their legislative obligations throughout Canada.
- Measuring industry performance and regulatory compliance.
- Tracking and reporting throughout every stage of collection and processing.
- Obtaining supply chain services through a transparent procurement process.
- Delivering on Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance and obligations.
Now in our second decade of implementing and innovating recycling programs and solutions, EPRA is the environmental leader and advocate for safe and secure e-waste recycling programs throughout Canada.
- Regulated, cost-effective recycling program management for consumers and businesses.
- National recycling program recognizing the uniqueness of provincial regulation and appropriate stakeholders.
- Expert regulatory compliance solutions for obligated Stewards (Producers/Retailers/Distributors), under the Ontario Resource Recovery and Circular Economy Act (RRCEA).