The future is in your hands.
And the future starts today.
EPRA Ontario is open for business and ready to connect with you.
Stewards: 1-888-567-4535 or [email protected]
Collection Partners: 1-833-FOR-EPRA
Sign up for the EPRAON mailing list to stay connected.
EPRA is the award-winning and leading Canadian organization that operates regulated recycling programs across the country.
Nationally, EPRA is an expert at supporting Stewards across Canada in navigating the unique, provincial legislative and regulatory requirements within each province they operate.
For Ontario, EPRAON works with obligated Stewards to achieve their mandated requirements under the Resource Recovery and Circular Economy Act (RRCEA).
The new electronics recycling regulations in Ontario are now available and will come into effect on January 1st, 2021. With over a decade of experience, EPRAON offers:
- Foundational expertise in registration, reporting and remitting to regional regulators across Canada.
- Extensive coverage and continuity for accessibility and collection targets.
- Customer-minded service and reporting platforms. In 2020, EPRA achieved 99% in Steward satisfaction for front-line practice.
- Industry-founded expertise to support operations.
- Established auditing process through the Recycler Qualification Office (RQO). The RQO audits recyclers against the Electronics Recycling Standard (ERS) requirements, which incorporate internationally recognized standards as the first step in verification. The RQO ensures the integrity of EPRA’s processors and their downstream partners.
- Award-winning communications and community engagement programming.
- A collaborative partnership in our approach to Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) - with customizable strategies that make an impact on your bottom-line.